Sunday, June 15, 2014

See Sexy JLO covers Billboard Mag

Joe Pugliese/Billboardimage courtesy of Billboard 
Her Royal Hotness the Queen of all Sexy Voice Jennifer Lopez is the latest Billboard cover star, with the long-running music mag profiling both J Lo The Entertainer and J Lo The Mogul.
The publication's piece on the singer/actress/businesswoman includes the revelation that the former Fly Girl got a major confidence boost just a few years ago thanks to her tour with Enrique Iglesias.
"After I got home, I realized I was a stronger vocalist than maybe even I gave myself credit for," J Lo told Billboard. The issue also features a number of scintillating snaps of the 44-year-old superstar. As you can see from the samples we have tucked into this post, there's a lot of leg on display. The "Get Right" songstress also opened to Billboard about her love life. According to J Lo, she's continuing to explore what she wants from that aspect of her life.
“Things have changed so much for me,” said Lopez. “I had to really do some soul searching and just realize a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I’m stronger and, I think, better.”
The mag's complete J Lo profile is set to be revealed on Billboard's official site on Monday.

Joe Pugliese/Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment