Friday, November 29, 2013

Kim Kardashian's Thanksgiving Pix

Kim Kardashian Is "Extra Thankful" for Daughter North This Thanksgiving
NorthWest first Thanksgiving! New mom Kim Kardashian shared what she's thankful for this Thanksgiving in a sweet message on her blog Thursday, Nov. 28.
In her special holiday post, Kardashian, 33, included photos of siblings Kourtney, Khloe and Rob with their late father, Robert Kardashian. "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22," she wrote of her dad, who died of esophageal cancer in 2003. "This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive."

No comments:

Post a Comment