Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sex is Only for Baby-Makers and I'm not Ready For Now-Dencia Reveals

Singer Dencia flaunts herself as a bad girl in the media but says she hasn't "done it" in the last two years...

Why the decision not to have séx for 2 years?

"Séx is overrated and séx is for lovers who are trying to make babies. I am not trying to do so, it is not in my agenda. Not having sex for two years feels good. I am saving energy and mileage. I have better things to waste energy on. I want to wait till after marriage because I am not in a rush. Marriage is a commitment. I just don't see myself falling in love, having sex and being both heart broken. I have never been heartbroken. I can't take a heartbreak...
And men these days expect anything from them. To avoid heartbreak, if I meet any serious man we will meet the families, no séx for over six months, so in the process they might find out they don't like me so I can quit easily."
How does it feel not having séx for 2 years?
It feels good, I am saving energy and mileage. I have better things to waste energy on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment