Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I always dress like a Boy I don't like wearing Bra-Rihanna

RihannaParade
The pretty singer told the March issue of the fashion bible, ‘If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.’
Rihanna also revealed to the massive 648-page monthly – in which she modeled suits, sequined slacks and slinky dresses – she dressed like a boy as a child. continue

qq
Now the star is always playing the part of the goddess. And she’s suffering for style in four-inch heels that are de rigueur for the bombshell these days.
rir
‘It’s not about pain,’ she allowed. ‘It’s about the commitment. I say to myself, “I want to look like this,” and worry about the pain later.’
The MTV staple added: ‘I’ve had nights I had to tiptoe home and the balls of my feet wouldn’t even allow me to stand.’

No comments:

Post a Comment