Thursday, April 24, 2014

I cannot POSE or ACT #NUDE in any Movie-Cossy Orjiakor


Are you surprise with that title? Likewise me .
Everybody has his/her own definition of #nudity, some define is has total removal of dress/clothes while some belief is exposure of the sensitive part of the body.
But to our own sexy Cossy has different defintion for #nakedness,
Here is the exerpt from PUNCH newspaper,
According to her, she cannot, for instance, pose or act nude in any movie. Indeed, she does not believe she has ever done so. Even when reminded that her big breasts appear to always  be ‘on air’, she tries to convince one that the essential portion of the boobs – her nipples – are always concealed. In her own calculation, therefore, she cannot be said to have been posing nude.
But she has a reason why she will not throw off her dress for any fee: Her mother, with whom she says she maintains a very cordial relationship, has warned her against doing so.



“I have a cordial relationship with my followers on social media and I block people who say negative things about me because I just don’t like the negative vibes. So if people see a picture I took by 2 am and see it is offensive, then it is okay by me. Truth is I have a very good heart and am very emotional to people I care about. But no matter what I do, I always remember my mother’s advice that, no matter what I do, I must never go nude in a movie or outside the set. I can’t do anything for money if my comfort is at stake.”

No comments:

Post a Comment