Wednesday, June 4, 2014

See Rihanna #BooBNaked at CFDA Award (Photos)

2014 CFDA Fashion Awards - ArrivalsRihanna was being honored  in NYC by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) for her style. The singer cemented her role as a fashion luminary by receiving the 2014 Fashion Icon Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Her trophy was presented by Anna Wintour, the powerful Vogue editor, who said that with Rihanna, "the point is to be audacious — even jaw-dropping or button-pushing."
Accepting the award, Rihanna spoke of her origins in Barbados, where "I didn't have a lot of access to 
fashion." But, she said: "Fashion has always been my defense mechanism." Even as a child, she told the crowd, she used to think: "She can beat me, but she can't beat my outfit."
"I can compensate for all my weaknesses with my fashion," she said, adding: "There are rules, but rules are meant to be broken." more photos below

2014 CFDA Fashion Awards - Winners Walk
 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards - Winners WalkEmbedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment